Surrounded by lush greenery on 3 sides, with separate living and sleeping spaces. Comes with a kitchen, a lounge area and a private bathroom.
See more photos
Floor Plan and Features
IN THIS APARTMENT
- 2 private terraces and a garden, a kitchenette and a private bathroom.
- In the bathroom, you’ll find a hairdryer, liquid soap for hands and custom-made toiletries: shampoo, shower gel, red-wine body cream.
- Slippers, bath and bed linen (silk sheets), bathrobes for long stays, pool towels (when open).
- Breakfast kit (coffee, tea, sugar, cookies), wine from the Oddero cellar (extra) and water in the fridge upon arrival.
- Induction cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, toaster, moka pot, crockery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The tourist tax of € 1.50 per person per night must be paid together with the balance of the reservation within 7 days of check-in. Any extra change of sheets and towels incur an additional cost. For weekly reservations of 7 nights or more, there is a free change of sheets and towels on the third day of the stay.
Reservations require a credit card guarantee. You will need to pay 30% of the total amount in advance, at the time of booking. The remaining amount, plus the tourist tax, must be paid within 7 days of your arrival through our Guest Portal (you’ll receive a link via email).
Only in the Brunate apartment and they cannot access the swimming pool.
Yes, our apartment Rocche di Castiglione is barrier-free.
Direct bookings of one apartment are refunded in full up to 8 days before arrival, after that there is no refund.
Villa buyouts, if booked directly, are refunded up to 14 days prior to arrival, after that there is no refund.